Katie's Good Wool Club
Katie's Good Wool Club is designed to provide you with a regular selection of Katie's favorite wools, without being too tough on your budget. Each packets will consist of 8 wool sixteenths (7" x 12" pieces) and a free pattern for a small wool project. Wools will be a mixture of hand dyed and mill dyed wools. The free pattern will be something that you could use that months wool for but you may need to add your own background. Hopefully these wools will get your creative juices flowing and help build up your wool stash for future projects. If there is something that you particularly like, you can purchase more in the shop or over the phone, depending on availability.
Here’s how the club works:
- Each Good Wool Pack Contains eight 7" x 12" pieces of "good wool" (some mill and some hand dyed).
- Pack will be available every other month on the even months.
- Price is $25.99 per month. For mail order there is an additional $4.99 for shipping.
- Minimum club membership is 2 cycles – you may cancel your enrollment at any time prior to the start of the next scheduled month of mail-out after you have received at least 2 wool club bundles.
- The alternate monthly payment is simply charged to your credit card. - Note: we will be calling you for credit card info once you sign up.